- Rates & Insurance: I do not accept insurance at this time, however a sliding scale may be available as I do my best to not make therapy a cost-prohibitive experience. Please call me to schedule an initial consultation where we can discuss fees. If you have out-of-network psychotherapy benefits, I can provide you with a Superbill that you can submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
Pre-Marital Counseling – $200 per hour
Group Therapy – $50 per group session
Mediation Services – $250 per hour
- Good Faith Estimate: You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services. You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services. You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service. If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
- Payment: Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted forms of payment.
- Consultation: I understand and value the importance of feeling comfortable with your therapist. I provide complimentary 20-minute phone consultations to discuss your wants and needs, in addition to getting to know what you are looking for in a therapeutic relationship.
- Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
- Teletherapy: Telehealth therapy is an easy and convenient solution to receive therapy without having to make an in-office visit. It is a HIPPA compliant and confidential platform that allows for virtual therapy sessions via your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. I now offer Telehealth service for clients residing in California at this time.
- Any Other Questions: Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any additional questions you may have.
Heal, Learn, Grow, Evolve, Become
conquer from within