Early in life, Eliana identified her passion for creative problem solving and helping individuals grow and thrive. She always knew she wanted to help make a difference in people’s lives on a grand scale and realized that her true calling lies in clinical work.
Eliana is passionate about helping others discover their greatest self and live authentic, happier and more fulfilled lives. Her education combined with her professional and clinical experience experience brings a unique perspective and depth of understanding to her mediation and psychotherapy services. With her blend of warmth, directness, and intuition, Eliana empowers and inspires people to resolve their intrapersonal and relationship conflicts successfully. Eliana transfers the integrity and compassion of the mental health profession to every person and mediation she is presented with.
Eliana is a Certified Prepare-Enrich Facilitator, Mediator and a Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT 114698) practicing individual, couple, and group psychotherapy at Pasadena Family Therapy in Encino under the supervision of Morella Hammer (LMFT 46762).
- University of California, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, cum laude
- Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education & Psychology
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Certified Pre-Marital Counselor (Prepare-Enrich Facilitator)
- Certified Mediator (40-hour Mediation Training)
- Family Law Mediation Certification (Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution)
- Children’s Court Mediator – 80 Hours of Advanced Dependency Mediation Training
Connect With Eliana For A Free Consultation