Early in life, Eliana identified her passion for creative problem solving and helping individuals grow and thrive. She always knew she wanted to help make a difference in people’s lives on a grand scale and decided to attend law school in order to fulfill her passion of doing so. However, during her time as a law student, Eliana realized that her true passion lies in clinical work. She found herself wanting to learn more about the individual’s story and the desire to be the vessel of providing opportunities for change.
While she enjoyed many aspects of the law she ultimately felt that she could make a contribution by helping others on a more personal level and decided to pursue her true calling. Combined with her education and professional experience, Eliana brings a unique perspective and depth of understanding to her psychotherapy and mediation services. With her blend of warmth, empathy, and optimism, Eliana empowers and inspires people to resolve their intrapersonal and relationship conflicts successfully. Eliana transfers the integrity and compassion of the mental health profession to every person and mediation she is presented with. In addition to providing psychotherapy, Eliana has extensive experience mediating high conflict cases as she served as a mediator for Edmund D. Edelman Children’s Court and the Los Angeles County Superior Court.
Eliana is a Certified Prepare Enrich Facilitator, Mediator and a Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT 114698) practicing individual, couple, and group psychotherapy at Pasadena Family Therapy in Encino under the supervision of Morella Hammer (LMFT 46762). She is also an Adjunct Professor of Psychology at Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology.
- University of California, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, cum laude
- Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education & Psychology
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
Master of Dispute Resolution with emphasis in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Certified Pre-Marital Counselor (Prepare-Enrich Facilitator)
- Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution (USC Gould School of Law)
- Mediator Certification (40-hour Mediation Training: APADRC)
- Family Law Mediation Certification (17-Hour Family Law Training: Pepperdine School of Law Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution)
- Children’s Court Mediator (80 Hours of Advanced Dependency Mediation Training: Southern California Family Mediation)
Connect With Eliana For A Free Consultation