The Art of Mindful Dating
Struggling with dating? Tend to dismiss your head and gut when your heart is involved? Are your past relationship experiences bleeding into and hindering your dating life? Combine today’s complicated dating world with the pressure to find a significant other, it’s no wonder that dating has become frustrating and exhausting to most. However, dating mindfully can help!
This group will provide a safe, confidential and judgment free-environment to explore any and all thoughts and feelings amongst peers who are facing a similar experience. In six impactful weeks you will learn how to:
- Understand yourself and others better
- Grow closer to friends and family
- Come to peace with past relationships
- Align your values with your life
- Establish healthy boundaries
- Live authentically
- Avoid settling into a relationship due to loneliness, societal expectations or to fill a void
- Discover the missing ingredient in past relationships to help you date more successfully
To learn more or to reserve your spot please call (310) 263-8846 or email me at email@example.com.